Matthew EllisManaging Director
Matthew joined the family business working up through the trades, then as an estimator and contract manager before taking the role of Managing Director in 2013. He is largely responsible for the excellent health and safety record, well trained staff and our reputation for high quality work. Email Matthew
Estimating and Surveying
- Bank and Fixer Masons and Bricklayers - A team of staff experienced working with natural stone, brick and mortars, based in our masonry workshop and on site.
- Joiners and Carpenters - A team of skilled wood workers, doing first and second fix work. Structural, decorative, functional, and restorative work on site and in our workshops.
- Leadworkers. Our heritage trained craftsmen work with milled and sandcast lead on re-roofing and restoration of historic buildings including detailed decorative lead work and mouldings.
- Roofers. After we complete masonry and timber repairs our roofing team can retile, or reslate your roof using heritage materials, blending with existing materials. Working with our leadworkers to install rainwater goods and guttering.
- Plasterers Plasterers specialising in traditional lime coats and finishes
- Painter and Decorative Finishers. Jason and Anton are our heritage skilled decorators who work with papers, high quality paints, gilding and washes
- Interested in joining our team? Interested in joining our team? we welcome applications from skilled tradesmen and women. Look at our Current Vacancies